Blumat Polska Wolfgang Thomas Kellner
3. Blumat Polska Wolfgang Thomas Kellner with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Poetów 10C/10, 03-147 Warsaw, was entered into the Register of Business Activity by the President of the Capital City of Warsaw on 28.08.2007 under no. 453929, has NIP no. 5242630150, and REGON no. 141167950
4. Blumat Polska processes personal data in accordance with the regulations of the generally applicable Polish law and observes the rules of protecting user privacy provided for in the EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR.
5. According to the Terms and Conditions, the condition of placing an order by the user is, among other things, providing the user's data. The user provides his data voluntarily, however, failure to indicate certain data may prevent the user from placing an order, as the seller will not be able to accept the order and contact the user in order to determine the details of the order and the possible conclusion of a sales agreement, or the agreement to provide services.
6. To process your order, Blumat Polska collects the following information: your name, address (street, house number, town including postcode, province, country), contact telephone number, e-mail address or other information provided on the website or in the course of contacting you.
7. The registration of an account requires the user to provide an additional login and password protecting the account. The password must use a unique combination of numbers, letters and characters.
8. The login and password are confidential and must be protected by the user from unauthorised use by the user.
9. Blumat Polska declares that providing the data marked as required on the website is voluntary, but necessary for the use of selected functionalities of the online shop, including in the case of processing an order or registration of a user account.
10. Personal data of users collected to enable the use of functionalities available on the shop website are processed by the seller in order to:
11. If the user gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data in order to receive commercial information in the form of sending a newsletter in accordance with article 172(1), (2) and (3) of the Act on Public Benefit, the user shall be obliged to provide the following information pursuant to article 1 of the Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243), the user's data shall be collected and used by the service provider only if an appropriate consent is given for this purpose. The user's consent to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of receiving commercial information means the user's consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes.
12. Blumat Polska informs that during the use of the online shop, some data concerning the user is also collected automatically. These data can be collected in the shop's system logs, by cookies and by web beacons.
13. From the moment the user connects to the Blumat.pl Internet shop, information about the number (including IP) and type of end device of the user from whom he connects to the shop appears in the shop's system logs. Blumat Polska informs that in accordance with the law, it also processes data concerning the number (including IP) and type of the end device of the user, as well as his time of connection with the shop and other operating data concerning the activity of the user on the shop's website. The data described above is processed for technical purposes in order to adjust the pages of the shop to the needs of users and to collect general statistical information on the functioning of the shop.
15. On the website of the shop, session cookies are used, which are deleted after closing the window of the web browser, as well as permanent cookies, saved for a specified period of time on devices, by means of which the user uses the online shop. The user may, on his own and at any time, change the settings concerning cookies, specifying the conditions of their storage and access by cookies to the user's device. You can change the settings by using the settings panel of your web browser or by configuring the service. These settings may be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your browser or to inform you of the fact that cookies have been placed on your device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies can be found in the settings of the user's software (web browser).
17. Some subpages of the shop and other means of communication with users may contain so-called "web beacons" (so called electronic images, also called empty messengers). Web Beacons allow you to receive information such as the IP address (Internet Protocol) of the computer on which the web beacon was loaded, the URL of the website, the time the website was loaded, the type of browser, as well as information contained in cookies, in order to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
18. On blumat.pl website you will find links to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter.
19. Activation of the so-called social plugin of individual social networking sites takes place after clicking on the link, and then the user's browser will connect the user directly to the given site.
20. If during your visit to blumat.pl you click on a link of your choice, your personal data will be transferred and processed by this social network.
21. The information you provide is most often a so-called public profile as defined by the social networking site, the plugin of which you click when you visit the Online Shop. The comment published on the Online Shop's website using the social plugin will be publicly available. For example, if you post a comment using the Facebook comment plugin, the event will be public and everyone will have access to it.
22. The purpose and scope of the processing of personal data by social networking sites and the associated rights and obligations of the administrator of such a site to protect the privacy of users and which users will find in the tab concerning the protection of personal data of this site. The processing of data that starts when you click on a link is the responsibility of the social network.
23. To the entities with which Blumat Polska has a cooperation agreement ("Data Processor") for the purpose of the performance of the contract between us, the performance of obligations provided by law, in particular, it may transfer your Personal Data to such entities as: banks, debt collection companies, entities providing accounting services, hosting, companies providing postal and courier services, companies with which we cooperate for the purpose of the performance of your orders. Such entities will be obliged, pursuant to the agreements concluded with Blumat Polska Wolfgang Kellner, to apply appropriate security, technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data and to process them exclusively in accordance with the instructions provided by Blumat Polska.
24. Supervisory authorities, authorities and other third parties; where necessary to achieve the objectives indicated above and fulfil the obligations imposed by law. Personal data may be transferred to supervisory authorities, courts and other authorities (e.g. tax and law enforcement authorities) or to benefit providers who request such information, on an appropriate legal basis, in accordance with applicable law.
26. Every user has the right to access the content of their personal data, the right to correct, supplement and the right to demand the cessation of processing and deletion of data, the processing of which is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which they were collected (the right to be forgotten). To do this, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com, call 22 889 80 78.
27. Blumat Polska will provide you with a copy of your personal data undergoing processing on request.
28. If the user places any personal data of other persons (including their name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) on the website of the shop, it can be done only on condition that it does not violate the law and personal rights of those persons.
29. The user is entitled to use the data and content made available by other users of the website only in connection with the use of the website and with their consent in a manner consistent with the provisions of the applicable law, unless he obtains the consent from these users to process their data and their content in the scope or purpose beyond the use of the website of the blumat.pl store
30. Blumat Polska undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, in order to protect your personal data, in particular to protect your personal data against unauthorized disclosure. Personal data will be stored or processed by Blumat Polska only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected, to perform its legal obligations, for a maximum period of time to secure the materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax proceedings) and until the possible statute of limitations of claims of the state and Blumat Polska.
31. Users are entitled to data protection rights. Under current data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or the successor authority).
33. We inform you that this information may be updated periodically in accordance with applicable law, in which case we will inform you accordingly.