Are bottle adapters good for watering plants during holidays?
Plants need adequate hydration - every green lover who has a small garden at home, on a balcony or terrace knows it. However, there are times when regular irrigation of plants is not possible - an example would be going on vacation or a short stay away from home. In such a situation, you can ask your family or neighbors to water the plants you have left or use bottle adapters for watering flowers during your absence.
What is a bottle adapter?
It is a ceramic cone made of a water-permeable material, which we put on a standard PET bottle, which we then turn into the water reservoir, from which the plant will replenish it during our absence. The mechanism of operation of this solution is very simple - water slowly penetrates the walls of the dispenser and irrigates the plant regularly without human intervention. A 1.5 - 2 liter bottle with a standard dispenser installed should be enough for about a week of watering (depending on the type of plant and the place where it is placed).
Bottle dispenser - basic advantages
- The bottle adapter irrigates plants during our absence and not only
- It will provide water to your plant for about 7 days
- The plant is irrigated with water at a standing temperature
- The soil moisture is kept constant
- It is very easy to use and refill water
- The economical solution to the watering problem for many years
- The bottle adapter will replace us in taking care of the everyday watering of our plants
If you are looking for a simple and inexpensive solution for watering plants during your holidays use the Blumat bottle adapters. You can find more information here. Bottle-dispensers